Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4 Sleeps!

Holy crap! It's happening! This week!!  I am going to marry the most wonderful man in the entire world!! :)

Only 4 more sleeps!  Or, as one of my students told me, 3 more sleeps because I won't be sleeping the night before! She is probably right!

I am so excited!! I am also nervous. It's the good kind of nervous though... well, except for the upset tummy, the fluctuating high and low blood pressure and the wanting to throw up every couple of hours.  Does every bride go through this?? :) 

So, what's left to do? Tomorrow we have the rehearsal on site. I also get my eyebrows and eyelashes done after work (never had either done before...). Thursday I get my nails done, and go shopping (coz it's pay day) for a few essential things I need to get before we head off to Tasmania on Monday. I will also get my engagement ring polished and pop in and see Dave's sister Sarah so she can give my glasses a good clean (handy that she works at an optometrist!).  Friday is packing for the stay at Mum and Dad's Friday night and for Saturday night at the hotel.  Friday also sees us setting up the reception room after having dinner with the family first.

And that's it. We are on the home stretch now!

Oh and for those following my craft stories, I've finished!! I finished a couple of hours ago!! YAY!!  Go me!!  Can't do anything else until I get to the venue and start setting up on Friday night... then I might make some slight alterations...


I suspect the next post will be after the wedding. Watch this space for a run down of events and some photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment